Since a few years ago, maybe even more since two years ago ACNE has been climbing up in my
top designers list. Acne is one of the fastest growing designer brand of this decade. Edgy, minimal
and refreshing. So wearable and so incomparable. With all these qualities and even presenting
4 full collections a year it looks like the productions doesn't match the requests. The stores are
always running out of stock and when most of the brands and designers still trying to sell all
their left overs on sale, on the online shop some Acne pré-fall collection items are already sold out.
Living in Stockholm it gets a bit easier but not always. You have to keep your eyes open and
reserve your salary for that items you can't really live without. I actually have to confess that
I have one Acne store on my way home and another two next to work but you always end up
trying not to go in otherwise I will want to buy everything in there.
After all this story here I go presenting you my selection of my most wanted items
available in store now for pré-fall and FW'12 collections:
1. Marlin Brown shoe boot with chunky sole and the most amazing dress ever
Molly silk black and white one sleeve available here;
2. Meg Black chunky sole shoe. Sold out on web store already but you can still find
them here (a bit more expensive I know but at least available). Bought them
yesterday in store. Happy!
3. Acne Pop Betty cropped Boyfriend jeans. Light blue wash. Available here.
4. Acne Pop vintage cropped Boyfriend jeans in washed out black;
5. Lori silk dress. The second best thing. Just like a night dress with a white
silk cropped top attached underneath. Love it!
6. Oversize white T-shirt;
7. This will be mine! Shiloh Black chain handle clutch. Crazzzzy!
8. Alison Black Shearling Peacoat. Perfect for winter other wise I would choose
here the Alaine XXL white leather jacket;
9. Velocite Oversized Shearling coat. Almost like a basic for anyone's closet,
or should I say anyone that lives in the cold northern countries?
10. Wave light Indigo Soft Tencel shirt. Perfect!
11. Stace Black denim jacket, the real basic one.
All this talk and talk... What are you wishing for?
and can't get of off my mind, just can't wait to put them on on an outfit. Gosh!
Anyway I'm so happy with all my Acne items I have right now in my closet I don't want
to wear anything else. I've been addicted especially to the stripped pants from pré-fall'12
and the Nubia shorts from SS '12 for my 'cowboy-skater-urban-look'.